Joomseller Solutions is a team of smart, experienced and professional Joomla!® / PHP developers. Starting 2 years ago with three co-founders, the team has been growing fast and having an important role in Joomla!® community:
If you are looking for a solid Joomla!® partner to outsource your Joomla!® projects, we believe we are one of your best choices. Below are the services which our team provides to clients:
01 Full site development:
If you want us to build a new website completely , just send us your requirement and designs (If you have design ready). We will read your requirement, suggest new features.... if needed . Once both parties agree on the functions and price of the website, our team will develop the site and show you the demo on our demo server. When everything is completed, we will move it to your server.
02 Templates development:
If you have your design ready and want to convert it to a Joomla!® template, here is where you come. Just send us your design and our experienced template developer will convert it to Joomla!® template. The price for converting design to Joomla!® template is about $100-$250 depends on the complexity of your design. Time to complete is 2-5 days. The final template which we deliver to you will:
03 Extensions development and customization:
If you want to develop an extension from scratch or want to modify any Joomla!® extensions to have new functionality, new layout..., our team will be happy to help you. We can:
04 Joomla!® Migration:
If your site is running in an old version of Joomla!® or your site is built based on another CMS such as PHPNuke... and you want to migrate it to the latest version of Joomla!®, we will be there to help you. We can:
05 Website administration and Data Entry:
If you want us to manage your website, help you to upload images, insert article, etc to your Joomla!® site, our team members are always ready to help you, too.
JoomSeller.com products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for customers' online payment problems.
Payment services provided by:
At Joomseller, we recognize that privacy of customer's information is very important and we commit to protect your privacy. This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. We assume that you accepted our policy when you sign up and use our services.
When you visit Joomseller.com, we collect your IP address and web browser information. If you want to create an account at Joomseller, we will require you to provide your personal information: name, address and email address. When you purchase extensions from Joomseller, you may need to provide us some more additional information: address, phone, company, etc.
How we use your information
Our main purpose to collect your information is to provide you secure, smooth, efficient conditions when you browse our site. We use this information to process and deliver your order, for billing purposes, for providing a more pleasant and personalized shopping experience, and for communicating with you about orders and promotion updates. You can control, review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in your account and go to My Account section.
When you access our website, we may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer. This data contains information about you and it helps us to identify you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session so that we do not need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out your account or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. If you disable cookies for our site, you may still use our site, but certain benefits of your shopping experience with us may be impacted.
How we protect and store personal information
We commit to protect personal information. We store your information on our secured server. We use SSL for the checkout process which helps you to keep your billing information safe. No credit card information is saved on our system. We do not share your personal information with any other third parties.
You can always trust our site services when doing business with Joomseller. We always try our best to protect our customers.
Revised on May 28th, 2012
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are under GPL of Joomla!® extensions license, copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without permission of JoomSeller.com, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of JoomSeller.com's editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited.
JoomSeller.com grants you an unlimited license to use the JoomSeller extensions and other products sold through our web site by independent contract providers (the "products") in accordance with these Section I and III of these Terms & Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
1. UNLIMITED USAGE GRANTED: The domains and licenses are various depending on the length of user area. You can download your order extensions every time (the up to expire of your membership) on the licensed domain. Sub domain (john.yourdomain.com) and the main domain (yourdomain.com) will be considered as 1 domain.Licensed domains are unlimited! This is of course good for full time individual web developers/companies.
The Membership License can be understood as the authorization to use any JS extensions for clients/3rd parties. This license is a perfect option if you are independent Web/Joomla!® designers/developers/companies who want to use or develop JS extensions for your clients.
2. MODIFICATIONS: You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may alter the products code for your own use.
3. ASSIGNABILITY: You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from our company.
4. OWNERSHIP: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of JoomSeller.com. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
You can't edit or remove our copyright information at your discretion under JS LICENSE AREA.
5. PRODUCTS DELIVERY: After we have successfully received your payment, your order information will be emailed to our system and saved to database. And a download link will be emailed to your order email. This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through this website upon logging in with the provided credentials, or registering a user account at our site with your order email and then going to User CP to get your order items.
E-mail address must be valid as it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the email address associated with your company.
Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
6. ANTIFRAUD : Instant downloads are available! However, some customer purchases can be pending for manual antifraud check up to review of Paypal or MoneyBooker. You will receive a detailed email about your payment. Antifraud check occurs due to the growing number of fraudulent transactions from persons who are not actually the cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase.7. REFUND POLICY: Since JoomSeller is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the payment is made, which means you are responsible to understand the purchasing membership at our site. Except for the Customer Member Refund policy specified below, all license fees are non-refundable.
8. SUPPORT: JS extensions are delivered ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions/products. To get a quick support, please take it on our Forum, email will be delayed to process and you will need to give: your username, your ordered item's name, your transaction ID, your payment method. In detail, we support for extension's installation, bugs fixing or any problems originally caused by our extensions. We do not provide free support for customization or any issues generated by unrelated-extensions (not from our extensions).
* Please note that we provide unlimited license so you can use our extensions on as many domains as you want, but we only provide support for ONE domain you registered. If you want our support for other domains, we consider your support request on non-registered domains as custom work. You will pay extra-fee for custom work.
Additionally, you have rights to modify our extensions, however, if we find that your modifications cause extensions work improperly, we will not support in this case. In short, inability in using our extensions & making modifications that make our extensions stop working normally, we will not refund or support those cases.
* Support policy changed from 15th January 2013:
JoomSeller.com is positive that you will be completely satisfied with our extensions and you can assure that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you find yourself in positions below:
With most of things, certain standard restrictions will be applied to a refund request.
Our 30-days Money Back Guarantee gives you time to make sure that all our templates/extensions are free of bug and ready for your utilization.
If you're starting a new web business, you're going to need your own domain name. Your business name will usually BE the domain name (and you probably shouldn't choose a business name without checking first to see if the domain is available for it). But there's more to choosing a good name than just finding one that's available. Here are some tips to choosing a good domain name.